Welcome to my website!
欢迎来到我的网站 ! 了解更多
I’m Valentina and I’m a communication strategy consultant and culture bridge.
I believe that cultural diversity is a most valuable resource and that coming together is an opportunity for everyone to grow.
Grow your knowledge, grow your awareness, and grow your business.
What do I have to offer to you:
- My passion about sharing knowledge on plant-based food, finding inspiration from the cultures I know best: Italian, French and Chinese ones. Go to Daybydayplants
- My experience in promoting my homeland Umbria, Italy, through my blog Yidalizhixin, where I share the Italian lifestyle, savoir-faire, and nature to Chinese people. Go to Yidalizhixin
- My deep understanding of Chinese culture, which I share through online courses in Facebook groups and soon on this website, so that you will be able to successfully welcome your Chinese guests. Go to Online Classes
Below, you can find a more detailed description on how I can help you. Please, do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your specific needs and projects.
Imagine a world where people from different cultures bring their knowledge and experiences together to make the world a better place.
Thanks to my scientific and multicultural background, I help food businesses guide their customers in making their sustainable food choices, by combining scientific insights and cultural understanding.
Want to work with me?
How I Work
In every project I work on, I am guided by my core values. This gets me to my core passions and activities, alwayse keeping a positive and constructive attitude:
- Respecting Biodiversity and Cultural Diversity
- Facilitating Intercultural Collaboration
- Promoting Environmental Consciousness
- Creating Content for Actionable Messages
- Looking at problems from different points of view
- Knowing that there is always light at the end of the tunnel
What I Do
My mission is to facilitate intercultural exchange for good by:
- Inspiring people, so that they will make sustainable food choices protecting their health and the planet
- Connecting people, so that they will collaborate and make a difference
To do so, based on my knowledge and experience, I promote intercultural collaboration sharing cultural insights into the cultures I know best, that is, the Italian, French and Chinese ones.
- Public speaking about sustainable plant-based diets, sharing insights on biological and cultural diversity
- Content creation on food and sustainable living for websites and social media
- Providing insights on the French, Italian, and Chinese cultures, to help you understand the local food & drinks habits and trends
- Connecting with local experts and key opinion leaders (KOLs) for product innovation and communication campaigns
Thanks to my scientific background, I also help you with scientific monitoring, bibliographic synthesis, and guidelines.
Want to learn more? Here are some examples on how I can help you:
FOOD & CULTURE
- Sharing knowledge on the global food and nutrition trends and specifically on the Italian, French, and Chinese markets
- Connecting with potential customers and partners
- Conducting projects involving Italian, French, and Chinese speaking countries
- Developing recommendations based on regulatory environment and consumer demand
NETWORKING & PR
- Networking: creating and maintaining professional networks
- Experts & KOLs engagement
- Public Relations and ePR
- Setting up collaborations
- Web edition and copywriting
- Coordination of multi-actor websites
- Day-to-day coordination of social media channels
- Creation and/or coordination of multiple types of content (multimedia content, infographics)
- Setting up and execution of the editorial calendar
Want to know more? Contact me
Online media and experts’ audits on major nutrition food trends and consumers’ behaviors (among others, Danone, Nestlé, and Kellogg’s). Networking with key opinion leaders in France, Spain, Italy, and UK. Strategic support for communication campaigns.
Guidelines – development and implementation of guidelines to support health claims.
Coordination of a multi-actors website (i.e. European research project).
Day by day Plants – I am the Founder of Day by day Plants (DBDP), a blog sharing plant-based ways to reach a more sustainable lifestyle. I believe that food is a way to reconnecting with nature. The first step is reconnecting to the place where we live, from the local seasonal produce, traditional uses, culture, and savoir-faire. Then, getting inspiration from other cultures, and learning new sustainable ways to prepare tasty and healthy food. Finally, exchanging experiences and collaborating. I have designed and created this blog using WordPress. As seen in the Sustainable Development section of Hôtellerie-Restauration – Académie de Versailles of the French Ministry of National Education and Youth.
Yidalizhixin – Yidalizhixin is the blog I created on the occasion of the Business Visit organized by the Region of Umbria, Italy, for the touristic and cultural promotion of the region. Umbria is known as the Green Heart of Italy, so I called the blog Yidalizhixin (意大利之心), meaning “the heart of Italy”. The aim of this project was to introduce the region to the Chinese people living abroad and wanting to have an authentic experience of the Italian culture, savoir-faire, and nature. Through this blog, I offered a translation service to local small and medium-sized enterprises. Among them, NUN Assisi Relais & SPA Museum, Rocco Ragni Cachemire, and Sapere Food Magazine.
Website UX – User Experience
UX Audit of Ipsos corporate website for the purpose of consolidating it. My mission was to analyze all the web pages, internal and external links, pointing out all the improvements necessary for optimal navigation of the site.
Why work with me
Thanks to my scientific and multicultural background, I combine scientific insights and cultural understanding. My approach is agile, multicultural, competitive, and unique.
I adapt to your changing needs because you want to respond quickly to consumers ‘demand. I have a flexible structure and methodology. I am ready to meet your needs.
Cultural diversity is key to innovation. My international network and I will guide you through the process of designing products and communication campaigns taking into account local perceptions.
My approach helps you saving time and money.
Are you a startup? Let’s talk STARTGOOD.
Contact me now to discuss your specific needs.
Supporting the United Nationas Global Goals for Sustainable Development
With my action, I embrace the Global Goals for Sustainable Development set by the United Nations for 2030, and specifically to the following three of the seventeen:
#3 Good Health and Well-Being for People
#12 Responsible Consumption and Production
#17 Partnerships for the Goals
Also, through Day by Day Plants blog, I support the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables 2021 launched by the United Nations, with the objective of raising awareness of the health benefits of fruits and vegetables.